WTECH.Break # 20 Kyiv
Topic: The role of mindfulness. How to build a culture of awareness and happiness in a company
Breakfast moderator: Roksolana Kravchuk, founder of Open Mindfulness, trainer for personal and organizational development, mindfulness mentor, HR manager and columnist at N.STYLE.
Since 2016, she has been teaching mindfulness and helping teams to integrate mindfulness practice into the corporate culture of Ukrainian and international companies. Among the clients are Raiffeisen Bank Aval JSC, Main Business Partner, Intellias, Symphony Solution, Klitschko Foundation, Morshinkurort resort complex, Lviv Educational Fund, Caritas Ukraine organization, FEST Emotions holding!, Lviv city council etc.
At breakfast we discussed:
– how the mindfulness practice affects the level of happiness, efficiency, and loyalty of employees
– what advantages it brings to each member of the team and the company as a whole
– why build up awareness capital in your organization
– the best way to introduce mental care and emotional well-being programs for your dream team
– the history of mindfulness practices and the cases of Ukrainian and international companies that already apply it.